THE CITY OF HARTSELLE Fire Department is accepting applications at this time for a Firefighter
Qualifications to apply:
- Must have a current CPAT passing score if not AL Firefighter I certified. (For information on CPAT testing call 256-773-2545)
- Must have a valid Alabama Driver’s license.
- Must pass a written exam, medical exam, drug test, and background check to include motor vehicle report and criminal history.
- Ability to work non-standard hours and overtime to provide 24-hour coverage.
- Prefer certified Alabama Firefighter I & II, with Basic EMT License but not required. (However, must be obtained within first year of employment along with other certifications)
Health/Life Insurance, State Retirement, Vacation/Sick leave and Holiday pay.
Only qualified Applicants need apply.
Applications may be obtained at and submitted to Hartselle Municipal Building,
200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640, Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
All applications must be received by February 22, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer