THE CITY OF HARTSELLE is accepting applications for the position of Garbage Truck Driver.
Garbage Truck Driver Qualifications Required:
1. Valid AL Class B CDL with ability to obtain Class A within 6 months and be insurable.
2. Experience in operation of various trucks and tractors used in trash pickup and street operations a plus. Effective communication skills.
3. Basic skills associated with a high school education.
4. Physical tolerance/mobility to work under adverse weather and to climb on or under various equipment and to lift 50 pounds.
5. Ability to work overtime/weekends as needed.
Completed applications must be received by September 8, 2015 at 4:00 pm.
Health/Dental & Life Insurance, State Retirement, Vacation/Sick leave and Holiday pay.
Only qualified Applicants need apply. Applications may be obtained @ www.hartselle.org or
Hartselle Municipal Building, 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640
Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer