THE CITY OF HARTSELLE is accepting applications for the position of Park Maintenance Technician.
Starting Pay $11.54/hour
Park Maintenance Technician Qualifications Required:
1. Valid Alabama Driver’s License and be insurable.
2. Skill in reading and comprehending written directions and manuals.
3. Ability to effectively communicate verbally with supervisors, co-workers, and the general public.
4. Skill in the operation, maintenance and repair of various types of light and heavy equipment.
5. Prefer two (2) years experience in light carpentry, landscaping and sports field maintenance.
5. Ability to work overtime/weekends as needed.
Completed applications must be received by November 6, 2015 at 4:00 pm.
Health/Dental & Life Insurance, State Retirement, Vacation/Sick leave and Holiday pay.
Only qualified Applicants need apply. Applications may be obtained @ www.hartselle.org or
Hartselle Municipal Building, 200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640
Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer