THE CITY OF HARTSELLE
Is now accepting applications for the position of
Public Works Director
Salary Range: $54,914.42 – $62,127.52
1. Must have a valid Alabama Driver’s License and be insurable.
2. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in Public Administration, Business Management, Engineering or related field.
3. Minimum of six years public works experience including at least four years’ experience at a supervisory/Management level.
4. Ability to work non-standard hours, emergencies and to attend out of town meetings and seminars.
5. Residency within the City Limits of Hartselle must be obtained within one (1) year of hire.
6. Applicants who are considered for employment must pass a background check, medical physical, and a drug test.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, State Retirement,
Vacation and Sick leave.
Only qualified Applicants need apply.
Applications may be obtained at
Hartselle Municipal Building
Monday – Friday between the hours of
7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
or at www.hartselle.org under jobs,
Completed applications must be received by
October 31, 2014 at 4:00 pm.
The City of Hartselle is an
Equal Opportunity Employer