THE CITY OF HARTSELLE is accepting applications for a Public Works Director
Qualifications to apply:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in either Public Administration, Business Management, Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum of six years public works experience including at least four years’ experience at Supervisory/Management level.
- Ability to work non-standard hours and to attend out of town meetings and seminars.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Alabama driver’s license and be insurable.
- Residency within the City Limits of Hartselle must be established within one (1) year of hire.
Health, Dental & Life Insurance, State Retirement, Vacation/Sick leave and Holiday pay.
Only qualified Applicants need apply.
Applications may be obtained at and submitted to Hartselle Municipal Building,
200 Sparkman St. NW, Hartselle, AL 35640, Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Completed applications must be received by April 29, 2016 by 4:00 p.m.
The City of Hartselle is an Equal Opportunity Employer